Open Mind offers research and consulting services that help advance social change and enhance the stability of nonprofits working to create a better world. We are interested in people and organizations that want to think and do differently.
We help you find the key to turn vision into actionable ideas, turn systems into doorways for real change, and practice leadership to advance equality. Project selection is based on finding the right alignment with a client's values, purpose and work style.
Open Mind also considers client commitment to bring about change that will advance human development, generate economic equality, and confront commonly held assumptions about the limits to creating a better world.
Some current and former clients:
- UpValley Family Centers
- Central Valley Community Foundation
- Fathers & Families of San Joaquin
- Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment
- El Quinto Sol De America
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, Performing Arts Program
- Micronesian Legal Services